Monday, December 6, 2021

Red, White, and Green Christmas Card

So excited to share this card with everyone today.

I'm a little late to the holiday card-making party, but I thought I can still make some cards to get back into the swing of things.  Starting with this one. :)

While waiting for my new stamps to arrive, I used my good old Stampin' Up stamp sets:  Ornament Keepsakes and More Merry Messages.

I stamped these on white cardstock using my new awesome Catherine Pooler inks:  Spruce, Eucalyptus, and Rockin' Red.  It was my first time trying out these inks (needed to update my ink pads, too), and I was blown away!  Super crisp images, and all you need is a little tap.  

I embossed the ornaments with Versamark ink and Stampin' Up Clear embossing powder, then cut them out using the coordinating Framelits dies.

I looped some black and white twine around the ornaments, popped them up with some foam tape, and and mounted these on dark green card base.

The sentiment was stamped with my go-to black ink (Memento Tuxedo Black), and I'm glad it has not let me down.

I'm entering this card to Sunday Stamps Winter Wonder Challenge, using 3 colors from their palette and a neutral of our choice.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Classic and lovely, Catherine! I love these ornaments, and this crisp design! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, your ornaments are so pretty! So fun and festive! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little string of ornaments! I love a stamp & die cut card! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete