Here are 7 random things about me (in no particular order):
1. Before I was a paper-crafter, I was a baker. Actually, I like to think of myself as a hobby baker (still).
2. I found out about Stampin' Up! because of eBay.
3. Most demos I know sell their retired Stampin' Up! stamps. I could not bear the thought of parting with my stamps. I know I will end up with hundreds of retired Stampin' Up! stamps in my old age.
4. My husband and I have a new baby boy, who is the light of our lives.
5. I work a full-time job in addition to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
6. I'm asking Santa for a Scrapbox for Christmas. It's most likely going to take several Christmases before he finally gives me one. ;p
7. I have a lot of Stampin' Up products, and I love all of them! :)