Tuesday, January 11, 2022

CAS Floral Card

Happy new year!

I'm starting the new year with this clean and simple card that I made using pink, light violet, and red:

I diet cut the flowers and leaves from pink, light violet, and red cardstock.  I die cut a circle in my card front made of kraft card stock and used a black cardstock to mat that thin space between the 2 to create an outline.  I used liquid adhesive to adhere the small die cuts on the paper because it is more forgiving. I can move it around a little bit before it sets, which gives me a little bit more time to arrange the die cuts just the way I want. :)

I used my dry adhesive (tape runner) to adhere the larger pieces to the kraft card base.

I love the how card turned out!  Here's a close-up view: 


This was supposed to be entered into the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge Blog.  Challenge #451 is to create a card using colors similar to Highland Heather, Petal Pink, and Poppy Parade, but I didn't get to create this post and link it in time.  I figured I'd share it with all of you anyway.

I used the following supplies to create my card:

Die set (flowers and leaves) - the one I used is discontinued, but this is a link to something that is similar

Circle die - you can also use this die if you want to take advantage of your Amazon Prime or use your Amazon account.  Just cut a smaller and a bigger circle and use the smaller circle to mat the flowers and leaves die cuts

Stitched die for card mat - you can also use this die if you want to take advantage of your Amazon Prime or use your Amazon account.

Thinking of You sentiment

Black ink

Die cut machine

Liquid adhesive 

Dry adhesive (tape runner)

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment