Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Embossed Purple Flower Birthday Card

I always find myself needing birthday cards.  With a big family and many friends whom I don't see as often as we typically would, birthdays always come up sooner than I expect.

Going through my old stamp sets, I found this beautiful Stampin' Up set (Flower Fest).  The images were just begging to be embossed, and embossed them, I did.

Using Versamark ink, I stamped the images and then embossed them using Stampendous embossing powder in Violet and Olive.  I punched the flower image using the coordinating scalloped circle punch, and popped it up on some foam tape.

The sentiment was from Stampendous (Happy Messages) and was stamped in beautiful Grape Crush ink by Catherine Pooler.  I just love how vibrant it looks in real life.  The photo really does not do it justice.


What do you do with your old stamp sets?  Do you purge your sets or do you continue to use them?  I love that I'm still able to use my old sets.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment