Friday, December 10, 2021

Celebrating 40 Years with Stampendous

In honor of Stampendous' 40th anniversary, I'm sharing this card that I made from one of my old (but loved) Stampendous stamp sets.  Happy Messages and Bold Blossoms were one of my first photopolymer stamp sets, more than 10 years ago, when I was just getting into stamping.  Yes, these stamps are THAT old, but they still stamp beautifully.  It's no wonder Stampendous has been in business for this long -- their stamps are really of good quality.


During that time, coordinating dies for stamp sets were not as popular, so I fussy-cut the red flower in the middle to give the impression of a die-cut image.  A card-maker's gotta do what a card-maker's gotta do. ;)

As a bonus, I also used the Stampendous embossing powders (Ruby Red and Lapiz Pearl) for this card.


Thank you, Stampendous, for 40 wonderful years!  I wish you 100 times more stampendous years of excellent quality products and stamping fun.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment