Monday, December 6, 2021

It's Been 6 Years...

 ...since my last post.

I started this blog many years ago as a way to share my creations and connect with other crafters like myself -- card makers, scrapbookers, and bakers.  

While I was still stamping and baking, life had become quite hectic and there was little time to do much else aside from life, family, work, friends.  My craft room became our guest room, then it became my office, then just storage for stuff that I can't find room for.  You get the idea.

Over Thanksgiving, I decided to re-organize my craft room, played with some of my stuff, and before I knew it, I'm back!

I'm so excited that I'll get to share what I make again.

After 6 years, I'm back.  And I hope I'm here to stay!

Thanks for visiting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment