Friday, November 21, 2014

Packing for a Crop - Part 2

As I promised yesterday, today I am sharing with you my packing list for the 2-day crop that I am attending this weekend.

I've divided my things into categories:
Bags/containers
Rolling craft tote
Craft caddy
Grocery bag/tote
12x12 paper bin x 2
Page protectors

Tools
Cutting mat
Craft mat
Rulers
Scissors:  for paper, ribbon, adhesives (non-stick), all-purpose/regular
Paper trimmer
Photo trimmer
Craft knife and replacement blade
Cricut spatula
Cricut piercing tool
Pencil
Eraser

Paper and adhesives
Patterned paper
Solid cardstock - 12 x 12, 8-1/2 x 11, and white
Adhesives:  wet glue, 2-way glue pens, foam tape, glue dots, regular tape, ATG gun, ATG refills


Photos
Page maps - the page maps that I use came from a book (photo below):

I think this will be awesome for when I get "scrapper's block" (I don't know if that is a real term, I may be making that up).  You know, that feeling when you just draw a blank when you're trying to plan a page or figuring out how the different components of your layouts fit together?  This comes in a book form, and then in the middle of the book are tear-out page map cards.  You can keep the cards in the box that comes with the book (you assemble the box, and ta-da -- handy-dandy page maps that you can take anywhere with you).  I love, love, love this.


Stamps and inks
Stamps: alphabet, baby/family stamps
Stamp scrubbing pad and spray
Dye ink pads
Chalk ink pads
Pigment ink pads
Distress ink pads
Sponge daubers

Die-cutting
Cricut cartridges in ArtBin
Cricut mats x 2
Framelits

Personal comfort
iPad
Pop-up trash bin
Ott lite
Pillow
Headphones

In case anyone is curious, this is how these things are packed right now:


And in case you want to know what's inside the bags/cases:




The extension cord, and the cords/charges for all of my electronics are in the side pockets.



I think I'm all packed!!!  I hope this is helpful to someone.

Thanks for looking, and a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was really an awesome article post! I'm looking forward to read more posts from you! This will be a good project for my nephew. By the way, please visit this link, www.papti.com.ph.

    ReplyDelete