Friday, June 21, 2013

Mojo Monday 298 - Baby Shower Card

I'm attending my cousin's wife's baby shower (my cousin-in-law?) on Saturday, and while I do have her gift ready to be wrapped, I did not have a card made.  Yet.

I was drawing a blank in terms of inspiration, so I looked at the Mojo Monday sketch for this week:

Julee's sketch did not disappoint!  As soon as I saw the sketch, my mind started thinking of a perfect card for my cousin's wife.  Here is what I came up with:


Here is a photo of the stamped image, up close:


I kept the inside of the card plain, but I did stamp the corresponding sentiment from One in A Million in Tempting Turquoise.

I used the following products for my card:
Stampin' Up:  One in A Million stamp set, card stock (Pool Party, Whisper White, Soft Suede, and DSP), inks (Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede); Chevron embossing folder, Big Shot, Stampamajig
Non-Stampin' Up:  Footprint stamp

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment