Friday, November 30, 2012

Thank You Cards

Our son received presents from family and friends for his baptism, and so I whipped up this quick and simple Thank You card for everyone's thoughtfulness.


The card base is made from Pool Party cardstock (122924).  Whisper White cardstock (100730) was used as a mat.  I scored the Whisper White with three lines above the sentiment to create a subtle texture using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334).

I used my Circle Circus stamp set (Wood:  115778; Clear:  127784) to stamp 4 circle images in Pacific Point (126951) and Early Espresso (126974) Classic stamp pads.  The images were punched using 1-1/4 circle punch (119861) and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).  The sentiment "Thank You", which was stamped in Pacific Point (126951), is from the Lacy and Lovely stamp set (Wood:  122885; Clear:  122887).

I have to say, I loved Circle Circus and Lacy and Lovely!  I can't believe I waited almost a year before I got the Circle Circus (I'm glad it carried over from last year's catalog), and how I was on the fence with the Lacy and Lovely.  I'm so happy I finally gave in and bought these two sets.  They are so versatile.  I can use them for masculine and feminine cards for all occasions.

These products are available for purchase at my Stampin' Up! store.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment