Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Laughter is Healthy

Two days ago, I had to go for my yearly health assessment, and I was a ltitle worried because although I am generally healthy, I had also been stressed out in the last few months.  I was worried that my numbers/readings will reflect that stress.

Thankfully, my assessment was okay. :)  I  do try to eat healthy (when I can), and I have the best husband in the world, who makes me laugh a lot.  We have been married for almost 3 years, and I'm happy to say that we are still laughing with each other.  I feel very blessed that my husband can keep me grounded and balanced, despite the stresses of daily life. :)

I was thinking of that when I made this card:


I used these supplies from Stampin' Up:
Button Buddies stamp set (Wood:  122735; Clear:  122737)
Word Play stamp set (Wood:  120308; Clear:  120651)
Pacific Point Stampin' Write marker (100968)
Old Olive Stampin' Write marker (100079)
Real Red Stampin' Write marker (100052)
Certainly Celery card stock (124271)
Whisper White card stock (100730)
Simply Scored scoring tool (122334) to make those three score lines on the left side of the card
Stampin' Dimensionals (104340)

Snail adhesive (104332)

(The red rhinestones are not from Stampin' Up)

You can buy the Stampin' Up products here.  Click on "Shop Now" and take advantage of Stampin' Up's Sale-a-bration and Stampin' Rewards promotions.  Every $50 order is eligible to receive awesome Sale-a-bration items, and earn Stampin' Rewards are earned once orders reach $150.  What can be better than than?

Thanks for looking (and keep laughing)!

No comments:

Post a Comment