Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

I know I completely dropped the ball on Mother's Day, cardmaking-wise.  I had a very good excuse -- I had a party to prepare for!

But for Father's Day, I have no excuse -- I have some free time, and no parties to attend.  Also, I'm trying to accomplish my goals for the next six weeks. :)

I made a card (please don't faint ;p) for me to give to R with his gift.  The photos below were taken with my iPhone's camera.  I usually take photos with my Canon T3i, but I left the camera at my in-laws' house, so I'll have to make do until I get it back.



This is a quick and easy card, because I do not have all of my supplies within easy reach.  I am in the process of reorganizing my craft room, and most of my things are piled on top of each other while I "plan" my space.  I got lucky with the basketball stamp (it was from my stash).  R is into basketball (he's we're watching the NBA playoffs as I type this), and he is looking forward to shooting hoops with r when he's old enough (r is not even walking yet).

I also made it into a spinner card (the basketball "spins"/rolls around when he flips the card side to side), which I know he will love.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

P. S.

The card was made with the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
Tangerine Tango card stock
Marina Mist card stock
Whisper white card stock
Best Dad Ever stamp set
Jet Black StazOn ink
Marina Mist ink
1-1/4 inch circle punch

I don't think the basketball stamp was from Stampin' Up!; it was from my stash (and I can't remember where it was from).

No comments:

Post a Comment