Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sour Cream Containers Treat Boxes

Hi, everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

Last Thursday, we had a party at work to celebrate our hard-working staff.  We also celebrated a coworker's birthday.  I made a sponge cake for my coworker, and these treat boxes for our staff.

Believe it or not, this was a last minute idea -- not because I did not want to give them anything, but because I was not sure if I will have time to make them a small gift, given that I had to bake and frost a from-scratch cake.

I love sour cream containers, and these were perfect because  they were super quick and easy to make.


Can you guess what's inside the containers?  Yup -- Starbursts.  I love Starbursts and I'm proud of myself for exercising enough self-control to not eat the whole bag. :p

Here are more shots of the containers and the tags I made for them:







I'm glad I made these, because I had a blast making them and watching everyone shake their boxes to guess what was inside.

I used these Stampin' Up products to make these super cute sour cream containers:
Tagtastic stamp set (Hostess, Wood:  122745; Clear:  122747)
Chocolate Chip classic ink pad (100908)
Whisper White card stock (100730)
Everyday Enchantment DSP (Sale-a-bration:  126154)
Extra Large Tag punch (119866)
Crop-a-dile (108362)
Crimper (101618)
Sticky Strip (104294)
1/8 inch brown ribbon (non-Stampin' Up)

All Stampin' Up products used in this project can be purchased here.  Please click on "Shop Now" on the top right part of the page.

Thanks for looking!

P. S.  I was not able to take a photo of my sponge cake, because it disappeared pretty quickly (I have such awesome coworkers -- they make me feel great whenever I bake them something).  It was a sponge cake with whipped cream frosting, and strawberries and chocolate syrup on top.  Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Adorable treat pouches! :) Congrats on making Senior Supervisor too!

    ReplyDelete