Or at least, Stampin' Up products heaven.
My order came yesterday (1 day earlier than expected). Woo-hoo, UPS!
Work was tough yesterday, and I was exhausted when I got home. I got re-energized as soon as I saw my packages -- all 7 of them. :) It was a struggle to get them inside, but this is what they looked like when I finally hauled them in:
They were taller than me, and definitely much heavier (or maybe not, since I gained several pounds over the past few months). :p
It was a big order, but the free Sale-a-bration and Stampin' Rewards items also added to the volume.
Here is what I actually ordered:
I ordered the following:
1. 8 1/2x11 smooth card stocks (all the colors) - I debated between ordering the individual packs of card stocks or the color collections, and in the end, decided on ordering the individual packs just because of "value for money". The card stocks are of excellent quality (so that is already excellent value, right there), but the individual packs have 24 sheets per package, and the color collections have 20 sheets per package, for the same amount. That's 8 more A2 cards, which equals more bang for my buck.
2. Some stamp sets that I knew I really liked - Stampin' Up has a LOT of stamp sets that I liked, and it was hard to pick and choose a few for my first order. I only picked a few because I wanted to invest in tools for right now. I figured I could build on the stamp sets slowly over the next few months (can you tell I'm already planning my next order?). I bought mostly clear mount (because I don't have a lot of room to store them), but I ordered wood mount if they were not available in clear mount. It's really a matter of personal preference; I think either mounting works well stamps excellently.
3. Classic ink pads - just to build my collection slowly
4. Color Caddy (104335) and Color Caddy Extender Kit (107063) - to store my classic ink pads in (and I am optimistic that I will eventually complete the whole set -- Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and In-Colors)
5. Big Shot (113439) and some dies - I figured I really won't be investing in tools until I got the ultimate tool, so I took the plunge and ordered it first.
6. Tabletop Paper Cutter (106959) - I was not planning on ordering this initially, but I've heard a lot of good reviews about it, and it's self-sharpening. That means no more replacement blades, so I sprung for it now.
7. Punches - in going with my "investing in tools" approach to Stampin' Up purchasing
8. Clear Mount Block bundle (118491) - because I plan to buy mostly clear mount stamps (if I can). I do have other blocks, but Stampin' Up blocks has nice ridges around them that makes it so ergonomic to use when stamping (in my opinion).
9. Many Marvelous Markers (119806), Stampin' Write Markers in the 2010-2012 In-Color (119801), and Stampin' Write Markers in the 2011-2013 In-Color (123002) - I can use these pretties to ink my stamps while waiting to get the rest of the color collections, so I thought it was a great purchase.
The rest are Sponge Daubers (102892), Sticky Strip (104294), Clear Mount Cling Foam (124236), Clear Mount Stamp Cases (119105), 1" x 8" Clear Cellophane Bags (124134), Stampin' Pastels (105542), and Watercolor Wonder Crayons Brights (119804).
Then here comes the even better part -- the free stuff. Here are the stuff that I got for FREE:
Yep, these are free because of Sale-a-bration and the Stampin' Rewards.
Want to see all the free products you can earn during Sale-a-bration? Click here. And when you're ready to avail of the convenience of ordering online 24/7, you can visit my site and click "Shop Now" to get started.
But wait, there's more! I will also be offering rewards for frequent customers. If you place an order of $40 or more (before shipping and tax), you earn a "thank you" point. When you earn 10 "thank you" points in a calendar year, you get a FREE STAMP SET of your choice from me, to thank you for your orders.
So, what are you waiting for? Order now!
Thanks for looking, and have a great weekend! :)